Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! Especially if they’re actually good for you! Our chocolate chip cookie recipe is paleo, gluten free, dairy free and has no white sugar. These cookies are made with almond flour, tapioca flour and coconut sugar that are amazing for cookies and other baked goodies. Here’s how you can make them:
- ¾ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 6 tbsp. butter or coconut oil
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix almond flour with tapioca flour, salt, Ground Vanilla Bean and baking powder. Set aside.
- Melt butter or coconut oil and combine with coconut sugar until it is dissolved.
- Beat the egg.
- Pour melted butter into the flour bowl. Mix in the egg and finally the chocolate chips. Combine well until everything is mixed together.
- Preheat the oven to 340ºF.
- Cover an oven tray with parchment paper. For each cookie, roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and press it slightly, so the cookie is flat.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes until the surface looks evenly baked.
- Let cool before removing them from the oven tray.
- Enjoy with our Vanilla Coffee!