Look at that gorgeous cinnamon and mango salad dressing. It’s super easy to make and it goes so well with leafy greens like spinach, rocket, kale and all sorts of colorful veggies.
It’s a vegan, paleo, gluten free, dairy free and low carb recipe that’s packed with nutrients and tastes delicious. You’ll get the right amount of sweetness from the mango and cinnamon, richness from full-fat coconut milk and it’s perfectly balanced with the lime and curry powder.
No more boring salads. Let’s dig in.
- ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ cup peeled mango
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until you’ve reached your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container and serve with your favorite salad or leafy greens.