You can never go wrong with a good curry. It’s such a great recipe if you’re looking for quick and easy dinner ideas. Not to mention, it’s perfect for those cozy fall evenings when you’re just craving for something warming and a bit spicy. Let’s dig in!
- 4 chicken breasts
- ¼ cup butter or ghee
- 1 big onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 14oz cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 4 tbsp. yellow curry paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp. crushed fresh parsley
- Finely mince parsley, onion and garlic cloves. Sauté them in a pan with ghee or butter until golden.
- Cut the chicken to pieces and add it to the pan.
- Open the cans of coconut milk and mix the fat with the coconut water. Add to skillet and stir well.
- Add the curry paste, Ground Vanilla Bean, salt and pepper to the coconut cream mixture and stir until it is well combined.
- Cover and cook for about 60 minutes on low heat.
- Serve with your favorite salad or veggies. If you’re not strictly paleo, this curry goes perfectly with steamed rice or quinoa.