What can be better than a proper, healthy ice-cream on a hot summer day? You’re right, nothing!
Let us present a really simple recipe that requires only 2 ingredients! Spoiler alert – the sweetness depends on how ripe your bananas are.. It’s paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan!
- 3-4 large bananas, peeled and frozen, preferably overnight
- 2 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Vanilla Bean Powder
- Cut the frozen bananas into smaller chunks to fit into your blender / food processor.
- Pulse the processor, until the bananas are well blended and creamy in texture, around 1 minute.
- Add the vanilla bean powder and blend for 10 more seconds. You can blend for another 30-60 seconds if you want the ice cream to have more volume and a fluffier texture.
- Serve immediately for a soft serve. For a little bit firmer ice cream, return to freezer and freeze for 4-5 hours.