This is the perfect comfort food right here! Chocolate carrot cupcakes, what else could you need? These little bad boys are paleo, gluten free and dairy free.
These muffins are healthy all the way! (And a little bit of naughty as well). Super simple, super easy. Here’s how you can make them:
- 1 cup (110 grams) coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp. raw cacao powder
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- ½ tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- ½ cup coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- Optional: ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Optional: chocolate chips (70% cocoa or more, preferably without soybeans)
- Mix all the liquid ingredients: coconut oil, honey, 4 eggs and the grated carrot.
- In a separate bowl mix the dry ingredients: coconut flour, salt, baking powder, cacao, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients together until the dough is uniformed. Then add the chopped walnuts and the chocolate chips (if using them).
- Put the mixture in molds. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°F.