This is the perfect recipe for you when you’re craving for something sweet, but are feeling super lazy. It’s healthy, nutritious and needs minimal preparation.
The ideal sweet treat after a long day that will not only satisfy your sweet tooth, but also provides you nutrients and keeps you full for long because of all the fiber in apples.
- 4 apples
- 4 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- 4 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- Wash the apples and cut them at the top, just where the groove ends.
- Fill each apple with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup and a teaspoon of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder.
- Cover the apples again with the tops. Transfer them on a baking tray covered with parchment paper.
- Preheat the oven to 355ºF and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Serve them straight from the oven or with our vegan ice cream.