A good breakfast sets the tone for the whole day. This breakfast bowl has all the essential macro nutrients you need – carbs, protein, fats, and you’ll be a little bit closer to getting your five a day. This one will surely keep you full until lunchtime!
It goes just perfectly with our Paleo Granola Recipe. You’ll love the richness of coconut yogurt that’s balanced out by lemon and fresh fruit. Not to mention the crunch the granola gives to it! Lots of different textures and flavors that all complement each other.
Craving some already? Here’s how you can make it:
- 1 cup coconut yogurt or another paleo-friendly yogurt
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 0.5 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- ⅓ cup Paleo Granola
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup
- Fresh fruit of choice, chopped (blueberries, raspberries, mango, apricots…)
- Mix the yogurt with Ground Vanilla Bean, Ground Cinnamon, lemon zest and honey.
- Pour the yogurt into one medium sized serving bowl.
- Top with chopped fresh fruit of choice, Paleo Granola Recipe a and dark chocolate.