After making this recipe you will never go back to store bought granola. This is such an easy and super quick recipe, perfect for breakfast or as a filling and energy boosting snack in the afternoon. You can use this paleo granola with our nutritious Breakfast Bowl recipe.
It’s paleo, vegan and gluten free, and also super healthy as it has flaxseeds, chia seeds, almonds, raw cacao, Ground Vanilla Bean and so much more good stuff! Let’s dig in.
- ½ cup roughly ground flax seeds
- ½ cup ground chia seeds
- ½ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raw almonds, chopped
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ⅓ cup cacao nibs
- ⅓ cup dried coconut chips
- 2 tsp ground raw cacao
- 2 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 2 tsp ground cardamom
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (optional)
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients and stir well so the ground cocoa, Ground Vanilla Bean and cardamom batter the other ingredients.
- Store in a food container and serve with a plant-based milk like rice, oat, coconut or almond milk. Or with a plant based yogurt!