From now on this is the ONLY pizza recipe you will ever need. Why? Because this pizza is actually healthy for you. It’s packed with nutrients and it has tons of flavor.
Now don’t be put off by the ‘cauliflower’ in this pizza recipe. You won’t even taste it! Cauliflower pizza dough is the perfect solution if you’re trying to steer away from white flour, eat a low-carb or keto diet or you just would like to make some healthier, lower calorie food choices.
The best part is that making this pizza is super quick and easy. And you know exactly what goes into it. Let’s get cooking!
For the pizza crust:
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1⁄4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
For the pizza topping:
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- ½ small zucchini
- ½ green pepper
- 2 small carrots
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp ground clove
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Black olives
- Cut the cauliflower head into florets and boil or steam them until soft and tender.
- Put the florets inside a cotton fabric and squeeze them to remove the excess water until the dough is dry.
- In a bowl, mix the cauliflower with the parmesan and the beaten egg. Add in oregano and salt.
- Put the dough on a baking sheet and give it a flat circular form with your hands, similar to a regular pizza crust. You will be able to make one big pizza or two small ones.
- Preheat the oven to 330ºF.
- Bake the crust for 20 minutes (or until golden) and remove it from the oven.
- Combine the tomato sauce with Ground Cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground clove and 1 tsp of oregano. Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza crust.
- Cut the zucchini, green pepper and carrots into thin slices or small cubes. Put them on top of the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tsp of oregano and a little bit of Ground Cinnamon and olive oil.
- Place the pizza in the oven and bake again for 15 minutes until the vegetables are done.
- Top with black olives.