This time we have something different but equally delicious in store for you. Gazpacho is a cold and spicy tomato soup that’s perfect for summer. It’s refreshing, super nutritious, has lots of fiber, amazing flavors and easy to make. Let’s dig in!
- 1 kg of tomatoes (preferably pear tomato)
- 1 cucumber
- ½ green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. vinegar
- ½ cup ice cubes
- ⅓ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp chili flakes
- 2 tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 2 tsp salt
- Remove seeds and hearts from the tomatoes and green pepper. Peel the onion, garlic and cucumber.
- Pour them into a food processor (or blender) and blend until you achieve a fine texture. Add extra virgin olive oil, vinegar and spices.
- Finally, add the ice cubes and blend. If the consistency is not liquid enough, blend with another ½ cup of ice cubes.
- Refrigerate and serve cold. Top with chili flakes.