Parfait desserts are just the best! They’re (most of the time) healthy, nutritious and keep you full for so long. You can have them as a dessert, snack or even for breakfast!
Our recipe is paleo (or vegan if you use the right substitutions – see below!) and contains only the good ingredients. No need to worry about your waistline, because this one right here is a powerhouse of healthy fats, protein and vitamins!
- 1-2 ripe mangoes
- 2 cups Greek yogurt or a plant based alternative like coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- 1-2 tbsp. raw honey, agave nectar or date syrup
- 1/2 cups mixed nuts (almonds, hazelnut, etc)
- A handful of mixed seeds (I used sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and flaxseed)
- A small handful of mint leaves
- Dice the mangoes.
- Mix the yogurt, Ground Vanilla Bean and honey or a plant based alternative together.
- Spoon the yogurt mixture into a serving glass. Layer with nuts, seeds and mangoes. You can add a little bit of honey or agave nectar on top of the nut layer if you wish.
- If your glass is tall enough, you may repeat the layers.
- Top with extra flaxseed and mint leaves. Serve immediately.