This banana pancake recipe is the easiest sweet treat you’ll ever make. Not to mention, probably the healthiest as well! It’s free from white flour, sugar and has only three ingredients: eggs, bananas and our Ground Vanilla Bean.
The perfect paleo dessert recipe that you can quickly whip up for breakfast, as a snack or as a dessert after a savory meal. No need to worry about breaking the bank, because it’s full of nutrients and protein!
- 3 eggs
- 4 bananas
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ground Vanilla Bean
- Coconut oil for cooking
- Mash the bananas and ground vanilla bean with a fork. Make sure to get rid of all the bigger clumps. You want the consistency to resemble a pudding.
- Add the eggs to the banana and vanilla mixture. Stir until completely combined.
- Heat the pan over low or medium heat. Add a little bit of coconut oil.
- Cook small pancakes (add around 2 tablespoons of batter per pancake) and flip them over with a thin spatula when the bottom side has turned golden brown and the edges have started to cook on the upper side as well. Be careful, because you don’t want to break your precious banana pancakes!
- Serve with fresh fruit or berries, honey, coconut cream or some chopped nuts.