These paleo apple cinnamon cookies are so-oo-ooo amazing. If you are a cinnamon fanatic this one’s for you! This recipe has very simple ingredients and it’s incredibly easy to make. Perfect with your coffee in the morning or with a cup of tea in the evening. These make a fantastic snack and are freezer friendly too!
You literally can not stop eating these little bad boys! A cookie has rarely been so enticing.
Try and see for yourself!
- 1 ½ cup ground almond
- 1 cup finely diced red apple
- 1 tbsp. Summer Day Naturals’ Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Peel and core the apples.
- Grate the apples with a grate.
- Transfer the apples to a pot. Add the lemon juice and the honey. Cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until apples soften. Place aside.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a bowl whisk together the ground almond, the baking soda and our
Organic Ceylon Cinnamon Powder.
- In another bowl whisk together the apple puree and the egg.
- Add the dry mixture to wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for one hour. This will help the cookies keep their shape while they bake and prevent spreading.
- Form into cookies and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking rack for 15 to 20 minutes and enjoy these delicious paleo apple cinnamon cookies!