In case you needed more ideas about what to do with our paleo bread buns, here’s an amazing burger recipe for you!
No need to worry about eating insane amounts of fat or calories when munching on burgers. These veggie treats are made with sweet potato, pumpkin, eggs, almond flour and lots of herbs and spices. Yum!
We love a good paleo recipe, so you won’t find any dairy or gluten in this one! Instead, you’ll get tons of nutrients and a happy tummy. So let’s dig in!
- 2 small sweet potatoes
- ½ medium sized pumpkin
- 2 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cups almond flour
- 3 eggs
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Summer Day Naturals’ Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
- 1 tsp spicy paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp dried onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Paleo bread buns
- Preheat oven to 390ºF.
- Put two small sweet potatoes, half a medium sized pumpkin, two garlic cloves and two carrots in an oven tray and toss generously with olive oil. Cover the tray and roast until all are soft and cooked.
- Transfer the veggies into a food processor and add in lime juice, dried rosemary, black pepper, cinnamon, paprika, oregano, dried onion, salt and olive oil. Pulse until a soft dough is formed.
- Transfer the dough into a bowl. Add in almond flour and beaten eggs.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Form the dough into patties.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with a little bit of oil. Fry the patties until golden brown on both sides.
- Serve with paleo bread buns and your favorite burger toppings like tomato, salad leaves, pickles, onions, ketchup and more!